RFID Toys Homepage
Holy crap, check out the Dangerous Things store!
Forum Home Forum Home > Implants, rants, philosophy, news, etc. > General news & info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some publicity for RFID

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jair2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some publicity for RFID
    Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:00am

http://hackaday.com/2010/01/14/start-the-car-with-a-wave-of-your-hand/

I was featured on the Hack a day website for my implant. It's created a minor buzz about RFID. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

I'm thinking about anonymously sending the link to my local tv station.... that would create MASSIVE chaos here in my town. I think I would have to finish up the switches in my car first...
amal View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 3:29pm

Quite a comment thread going on over there.

Central Washington huh? Whereabouts? Ellensburg? Yakima? Kennewick? Spokane? Ok, those last two are stretching East a bit too far.

You know, eventually we're going to have to have an implantee summit. Just sayin.
Amal ;)

www.amal.net
jair2k4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jair2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 10:58pm
Yakima actually.

I would love to meet you actually, Amal.

You are kind of the founding father of RFID implantation. I would love to post about a meeting on my site. You ever come down my way?
amal View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 12:06pm
I don't make it out that way at all anymore, but maybe this summer a road trip might be in order. If you ever head to this side of the mountains, give a shout!
Amal ;)

www.amal.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic