RFID Toys Homepage
Holy crap, check out the Dangerous Things store!
Forum Home Forum Home > BOOK UPDATES, REVISIONS, ETC. > Revisions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHAPTER 10 - SERIAL BUFFER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHAPTER 10 - SERIAL BUFFER
    Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:43am
There are problems with the serial buffer connections (page 261, last paragraph) incorrectly linking 15pf capacitors with pin 4 of the serial buffer, and confusing battery connection paths in the schematic on page 259. See the following post for more information;

http://www.rfidtoys.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=735&PID=3808&title=questions-on-the-schematic-in-chapter-10#3808

Amal ;)

www.amal.net
AngelicaVire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelicaVire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:20am
Originally posted by amal amal wrote:

There are problems with the serial buffer connections (page 261, last paragraph) incorrectly linking 15pf capacitors with pin 4 of the serial buffer, and confusing battery connection paths in the schematic on page 259. See the following post for more information;
good lucking!!Big smile
tomkbruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkbruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:28am
I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic